Outplacement InternationalOur target group: Internationally active clients
Our target group are demanding, international companies and their executives from middle to top management as well as experts, consultants and specialists who are looking for a new challenge in Germany, Europe or worldwide.
For our clients, appreciation, innovative methods, internationality, fun in working together and the highest level of personal advice are more important than high administrative overhead, long traditions and rigid processes.
Counselling in English
Over 50 per cent of our clients are not native speakers of German and are not able to receive counselling in German at the beginning of the counselling process. Outplacement International and Career Counselling International can of course also be offered in English. English application documents and preparation for English-language job interviews and assessment centres are part of our services.
Application Europe and worldwide
We regularly support professional reorientation in Germany and from Germany to e.g. London, Amsterdam, Zurich, Singapore, Dubai etc. with our special approach to outplacement international and career counselling international. Our own professional and life experience abroad is of great benefit to us and with our international, cross-continental networks to employers, personnel consultants and headhunters, we can provide you with targeted support in the area of Outplacement International and Career Counselling International.
In the field of international outplacement and international career counselling, our multilingual team of experts will support you virtually or on site throughout Germany.
Our advice offers you
- Securing your income, avoiding loss of income
- In outplacement counselling we support you professionally and emotionally in the event of setbacks
- Fast, sustainable placement successes through our BLCI strategy
- Our success rate in outplacement counselling is 98%.
- We give you access to the hidden market
- You don’t leave scorched earth with your employers of choice
- We offer you the use of a fully equipped workplace in our modern co-working space for the duration of the outplacement consultancy
We have experience in the following industries
Banks, tourism, automotive, industry, event management, IT, medical technology, financial services, health, medicine, real estate, energy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consulting, services, ministries, research institutions, telecommunications, mechanical engineering, logistics, trade, cosmetics, consumer goods, fashion, system gastronomy and many more.
Please contact us if you cannot find your industry here.
Procedure of the outplacement counselling and modules
Before the start of counselling
- Free information talk on site or virtually
- Current tips on integrating outplacement into the termination agreement: What should be considered in advance?
- Dispatch of our offer to employers or self-payers
- Contact network to specialist lawyers for labour law on the subject of employer’s references
- Contact network to tax advisors regarding severance pay
Separation from the employer
- Coaching for the emotional processing of the separation from the previous employer
- Support with the optimisation and creation of job references
Profiling and location determination
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, self-perception and perception of others, analysis of hindering patterns and recurring difficult situations at work
- Further education guidance
- Use of personality tests to uncover blind spots and recognise one’s own potential and development opportunities
- Development of unique selling propositions (USP’s) (What sets you apart from others?)
Application documents and self-marketing
- Development of an individual application strategy with corresponding milestones for achieving the target position in the desired timeframe
- Informative application documents
- English application documents
- Unsolicited application and online application
- Creation of a target company list for speculative applications
Multilevel strategy for filling vacancies in the hidden market
- Establishing contact with our network of headhunters, personnel consultants, decision-makers
- Creation of a target company list for unsolicited applications from the company database
- Social networks: Xing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Contacts to the BLCI decision-maker network; alumni network
- Job search and reverse headhunting to identify vacancies in the hidden market
Preparation for job interviews and assessment centres
- Self-presentation, strengths and weaknesses, difficult questions, inadmissible questions, stress questions, questions for applicants 50+, interview simulation in English
- Successes and failures, questions for the employer
- Simulation of job interviews incl. video training
- Determining a realistic salary target
- Assistance with salary negotiations and variable salary components
- Evaluation of the talks
- Strategies for the 2nd conversation
- Preparation for assessment centres, development centres, management audits and recruitment tests
After the interview
- Evaluation of the interviews and comparison with personal and professional goals
- Comparison of contract offers and decision-making
- Drafting the employment contract
- What should be considered during the probationary period?
- Onboarding – coaching or executive coaching for better integration into the new leadership role (on request after taking up the new position)
Non-binding initial consultation
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free initial meeting. We will analyse your individual needs and show you a realistic time frame for your plan.
You have the choice:
- on site in our offices
Call us: 0211 / 86286283 or book an appointment with us directly online.