Business CoachingFrom team leadership to conflict talks
Here you will find examples of topics that many of our coachees ask about. Do you have other topics than those listed? Please feel free to contact us. We will make you an offer.
Staff appraisals - interview techniques
- Conducting motivational and goal-oriented appraisal interviews
- Interview techniques to identify the best talents in job interviews
- Target agreement discussions
- Conducting separation interviews at eye level
Personality tests and 360 degree feedback
- Conducting personality tests to increase strategic self-knowledge such as HOGAN, DISG, Persolog, MBTI etc.
- Matching of the psychological test results (360 degree/ HOGAN LEAD) with the requirement criteria for the leadership role and task description, identification of strengths, development potentials and coaching needs.
- From colleague to superior
- Positioning as a leader in the new team
- First 100 days as a manager
- Leading virtual, international teams
- Leading experts and managers
- 360 degree feedback
- Motivating employees sustainably
- Constructive, solution-oriented handling of different personality types
- Learning to weight strategic and operational tasks
Conflict talks and difficult conversations
- Conduct conflict discussions constructively
- Recognising and interrupting/stopping manipulation and mind games
- Preparing for difficult discussion situations
- Feedback techniques
Self-direction as a leader
- Personal motivation
- Psychological as-is analysis with regard to leadership strengths, development potentials, weaknesses and values
- Analysis of blocking beliefs and patterns
- Work-life balance / burn-out prevention
- Self- and time management
Career, promotion and company policy
- Self-presentation and rhetoric
- Competences for promotion and internal career ladders
- Networking and strategic approaches to increase visibility
- How women assert themselves in the male business world
Non-binding initial consultation
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free initial meeting. We will analyse your individual needs and show you a realistic time frame for your plan.
You have the choice:
- on site in our offices
Call us: 0211 / 86286283 or book an appointment with us directly online.