Outplacement for executives and top managementAccess to the hidden labour market
For managers such as department heads, division heads, managing directors, CEOs, CFOs, etc., there are hardly any openly advertised positions on the job boards. Thus, for example, completely different criteria are relevant for a successful CEO application and placement than for a young professional application. Applicants who apply to top management at the age of 50+ in the way they are used to from earlier career phases often fail and then often wrongly attribute this to their age.
This is why it is particularly important to gain access to the hidden labour market with the help of outplacement consulting, because the need for top executives is undoubtedly present in companies. Only the access to this market is completely different. For example, when applying for a job as a manager, much more attention must be paid to the successes of the applicant and the needs of the potential employer.
Inverse Headhunting and Jobsuche
Through our outplacement and career counselling, numerous executives and top managers have already very successfully found a new position. As a result, we have a wealth of experience for this target group. Our former clients will be happy to provide you with references. Please contact us.
Furthermore, in addition to classic personnel and outplacement consulting, we offer optional:
- Inverse headhunting, i.e. the acquisition of positions by telephone or in writing in the hidden market by our employees.
- address research in our company databases for unsolicited applications to
- access to our headhunter network and our contacts from many years of experience
- the dispatch of applications
- and other services
Strategies for job interviews and salary negotiations
In addition, in outplacement for executives and top managers, we identify target companies together with you where your potential can also find the appropriate monetary recognition. In addition, we train with you, e.g. in the context of a job application in top management, how to present your strengths and achievements for a successful salary negotiation.
It is particularly important to show how the advantages you have as a top executive compared to younger employees naturally justify a higher salary for you.
We have experience in the following industries
Banks, tourism, automotive, industry, event management, IT, medical technology, financial services, health, medicine, real estate, energy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consulting, services, ministries, research institutions, telecommunications, mechanical engineering, logistics, trade, cosmetics, consumer goods, fashion, system gastronomy and many more.
Please contact us if you cannot find your industry here.
Procedure of the outplacement counselling and modules
Before the start of counselling
- Free information talk on site or virtually
- Current tips on integrating outplacement into the termination agreement: What should be considered in advance?
- Sending our offer to employers or self-payers
- Contact network to specialist lawyers for labour law on the subject of employer references
- Contact network to tax advisors on severance pay
Separation from the employer
- Coaching for the emotional processing of the separation from the previous employer
- Support in the optimisation and preparation of employer references
Profiling and location determination
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, self-perception and perception of others, analysis of hindering patterns and recurring difficult situations at the workplace
- Further education counselling
- Use of personality tests to uncover blind spots and recognise one’s own potential and development opportunities
- Development of unique selling points (USP’s) (What makes you different from others?)
Application documents and self-marketing
- Development of an individual application strategy with corresponding milestones for achieving the target position in the desired timeframe
- Informative application documents
- English application documents
- Unsolicited and online applications
- Preparation of a target company list for speculative applications
Multilevel strategy for filling vacancies in the hidden market
- Establishing contacts to our network of headhunters, personnel consultants, decision-makers
- Creation of a target company list for unsolicited applications from the company database
- Social networks: Xing, LinkedIn, etc.
- Contacts to the BLCI decision-maker network; alumni network
- Job research and reverse headhunting to identify vacancies in the hidden market
Preparation for job interviews and assessment centres
- Self-presentation, strengths and weaknesses, difficult questions, unacceptable questions, stress questions, questions for applicants 50+, interview simulation in English.
- Successes and failures, questions for the employer
- Simulation of job interviews incl. video training
- Determination of a realistic salary target
- Assistance with salary negotiations and variable salary components
- Evaluation of the interviews
- Strategies for the 2nd interview
- Preparation for assessment centres, development centres, management audits and recruitment tests
After the interview
- Evaluation of the interviews and comparison with personal and professional goals
- Comparison of contract offers and decision-making
- Drafting the employment contract
- What to consider during the probationary period
- Onboarding – coaching or executive coaching for better integration into the new leadership role (on request after taking up the new position)
Non-binding initial consultation
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free initial meeting. We will analyse your individual needs and show you a realistic time frame for your plan.
You have the choice:
- on site in our offices
Call us: 0211 / 86286283 or book an appointment with us directly online.