CAREER STRATEGY – INTERVIEW
- Duration up to 1.5 hours free of charge
- It’s about you: Your wishes, goals, changing motivations
- We will give you feedback on your chances of being placed, our methods, the time frame, recommendations for the start date and an overview of when we will have capacity for you,
- Even if you plan your change only in 6-12 months, you can already brainstorm with us now without obligation. Then you can plan your next step better.
SUBMISSION OF AN INDIVIDUAL OFFER:
- we make you individual offers according to your needs and budgets. The consultation period is between 1 and 12 months (interruption for illness, vacation or further training possible).
- We will gladly send you an offer for outplacement consulting as well as the invoice (if desired) to your previous employer, introduce ourselves there by telephone or in person in the HR department and take care of all formalities for you, if you wish.
- Our goal is not only to support you for the next step, but throughout your entire career with outplacement, career consulting and coaching in the best possible way. We offer significant discounts for returning clients – please contact us at any time.
TRIAL PERIOD GUARANTEE AND PLACEMENT RATE
- Probationary period guarantee: You can claim all benefits again if you do not survive the probationary period – for whatever reason.
- Our goal is not a quick placement but always a long-term and sustainable positioning on the job market.
- You should plan an average of 4-8 months for your professional reorientation, depending on your target region and position.
- We have a nearly 100% placement rate and achieve this even with applicants older than 50 years or in industries with low demand.
OUTPLACEMENT – COSTS FOR SELF-PAYERS:
- If you pay the fee yourself (or from your severance payment) and not your employer, you can claim the full amount (plus your travel and subsistence costs) for tax purposes.
- If, after a career consultation, you decide to go for outplacement at a later date, we will be happy to credit any costs already incurred, e.g. for preparing for interviews, to the outplacement package price.