OUTPLACEMENT AND CAREER CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL
APPLICATIONS EUROPE- AND WORLDWIDE / EXPATRIATION
We regularly support the worldwide professional reorientation from Germany to London, Amsterdam, Zurich, Singapore, Dubai etc. with our special approach for Outplacement International and Career Consulting International. Our own professional and life experience abroad is very beneficial and we can support you with our international cross-continental networks to employers, personnel consultants and headhunters in the field of Outplacement International and Career Consulting International.
CONSULTING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Outplacement International and Career Advice International can of course also be offered in English. English application documents and preparation for English-language interviews and assessment centers are an integral part of the Outplacement International and Career Advice International offering.
RETURN TO THE GERMAN LABOUR MARKET / REPATRIATION
Applicants who come back to Germany from abroad and are looking for a permanent position here often don’t have it as easy as you might think. The employers question meanwhile very critically which benefit the foreign stay brought the applicant in the technical and personal development. Often promised career jumps are not realizable then nevertheless within the company and the applicant is not supposed to be on the newest conditions of local procedures. It is not uncommon for salary losses to be accepted in order to gain a foothold at all. In the area of international outplacement and international career consulting, the focus is on highlighting the advantages of a stay abroad for the employer, as well as strategically preparing the approach and finding suitable target companies, and the presentation and salary negotiations in the job interview.
SPOUSE CAREER COUNSELLING / CONSULTING PROGRAM FOR PARTNERS
Our offer of spouse counseling for the accompanying spouses of expatriates or German returnees from abroad who come to Germany has proven to be very effective as a complement to outplacement international and career counseling international. The goal here is always the successful continuation of the career – for employees and spouses alike. Both partners should be able to pursue a career that suits their individual life goals and the goals of the couple or family.
The contents of the spouse consultation of the partner are absolutely identical with the contents of the outplacement international and career consultation international area, but the aim here is now to mediate and place on the home market. Strengths, successes, values, desires and goals etc. are determined within the scope of a location determination. Application documents are prepared according to the current standard and the marketing strategy is determined. Positions in international companies up to honorary activities are popular. A well prepared self-presentation and the training of the habits for job interviews in Germany help to assert oneself better against other applicants. Tips and tricks for the salary negotiation round the discussion preparation off. Before the start of the consultation, it must be clarified whether the knowledge of German is already sufficient for the German labour market. Recommendations and contact persons for German courses, e.g. targeted further training courses that facilitate access to the labour market, are part of the counselling.
In addition to Outplacement International and Career Advice International, we offer psychological testing methods that provide information about intercultural competencies and deficits in this area. These can then be processed and optimised in the coaching process in order to facilitate the smoothest possible integration into the new position.
As a further supplement to our Outplacement International and Career Advice International services, we also offer the opportunity to prepare for work in a different cultural environment (abroad or in Germany) via our network partners through targeted intercultural training.
In the area of Outplacement International and Career Consulting International, our multilingual EXPERT TEAM supports you throughout Germany.
SEPARATION FROM THE EMPLOYER
- Coaching for the emotional processing of the separation from the old employer
- Contact networks to lawyers with a focus on labour law
- Assistance in the optimization and creation of job references
PROFILING AND POSITIONING
- analysis of strengths and weaknesses, self-perception and external perception, analysis of obstructive patterns and repetitive difficult situations at the workplace
- Continuing education counselling
- Use of personality tests such as HOGAN LEAD, DEVELOP or TALENT Q or persolog Personality Profile, MBTI – to identify blind spots and identify your own potential and development potential
- Development of the unique selling proposition (USP) (What distinguishes you from others?)
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND MARKETING
- Development of an individual application strategy with appropriate milestones to achieve your target position in the time you require
- Meaningful application documents
- English language application documents
- Unsolicited application and online application
- Creation of a target company list for unsolicited applications
- (Social) Networking: Xing, Linkedin, etc.
- Establishing contacts to our network of headhunters, personnel consultants, decision-makers, etc.
- Job research and job coaching to find vacancies in the hidden market
PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS AND ASSESSMENT CENTER
- self-presentation, strengths and weaknesses, difficult questions, inadmissible questions, stress questions, questions to applicant 50+, interview simulation in English
- Successes and failures, questions to the employer
- Simulation of job interviews incl. video training
- Determination of a realistic target salary
- Assistance in salary negotiations and variable salary components
- Evaluation of conversations
- Strategies for 2nd conversations
- Preparation for Assessment Center, Development Center, Management Audits and Hiring Tests
AFTER THE INTERVIEW
- evaluation of conversations and comparison with personal and professional objectives
- Comparison of contract offers and decision making
- Drafting the employment contract
- What do I need to bear in mind during the probationary period?
- Onboarding – Coaching or executive coaching for better integration into the new leadership role (if desired, after starting work in the new position)
UNLINKED INITIAL TALK AND MANDATE REVIEW
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free consultation. You can reach us by phone at 0211 / 86286283.
We will analyze your individual needs and show you a realistic time frame for your project. Since we receive more inquiries than we can fulfill, the conversation also serves us to see whether we can currently mandate you for your goal. If a cooperation is conceivable for both sides, we will immediately offer you a tailor-made solution with corresponding milestones. If desired, the initial meeting as well as the entire consultation can also take place virtually, e.g. during a stay abroad. We always try to meet your individual consulting request at the location.