Outplacement Executives, Managing Directors, Board of Directors
For executives such as department heads, division heads, managing directors, CEO’s, CFO’s, etc. there are hardly any vacant positions on the job exchanges. Thus, for example, for a successful CEO application and placement completely different standards are relevant than for a Young Professional application. Applicants who apply at the age of 50+ and in top management just as they were accustomed to from earlier times in their career often fail and often mistakenly postpone the result to their age.
It is therefore particularly important for managers such as department heads, managing directors, board members, CEO’s, CFO’s etc. to gain access to the hidden job market with the help of outplacement consulting, because there is undoubtedly a need for top managers in companies. Only the access to this market is completely different, e.g. in an application as CEO or CFO the success of the applicant as well as the needs of the potential employer have to be considered much more strongly.
YOUR ADVANTAGE: OUR NETWORKS AND ACCESS TO THE HIDDEN MARKET
In outplacement consulting, we therefore focus on the development of an individual application strategy with which you can pursue innovative application paths in order to find executive positions such as department head, division head, managing director, board member, CEO, CFO etc. far away from job exchanges. In addition to our outplacement consulting by our qualified coaches and our network of headhunters and personnel consultants, we also offer you a job search of experts and networkers to support you in finding vacancies exclusively in the hidden market.
In order for managers for positions such as department heads, division heads, managing directors, CEO’s, CFO’s etc. to assert themselves against younger competitors in the application process, their advantages and the benefits for the new employer must be highlighted as best as possible, e.g. in the context of an application as CEO or CFO.
We help you to recognize the individual advantages of your many years of professional experience and your motivations and to present them in your application documents and upcoming job interviews.
STRATEGIES FOR INTERVIEWS AND SALARY NEGOTIATIONS
In addition, we determine in outplacement for executives such as department heads, managing directors, board members, CEO’s, CFO’s etc. with you target companies in which your potentials can also find the corresponding monetary recognition. In addition, we train you to present your strengths and successes for successful salary negotiations, e.g. as part of a CEO application. It is particularly important to show how the advantages you bring as a top executive compared to younger employees justify a higher salary for you.
SETTING UP A BUSINESS
We accompany start-ups as an increasingly frequent alternative to permanent employment. Many clients see this as an opportunity to realise their values and long-term life dreams as well as work-life balance ideas. We help you to get to know your potentials, knowledge and values through a thorough assessment of your current situation and to develop an individual and, above all, financially viable concept for your self-employment.
The start-up projects we have accompanied so far are extremely diverse: from independent IT consultants, project managers, interim managers, management consultants, franchisees, property managers, financial consultants, alternative practitioners, coaches to the opening of shops, hotels, etc… After we have created with you the milestones for your independence and a schedule, you can take weekly consulting appointments to achieve these with our help.
WE SUCCESSFULLY POSITION YOU ON THE LABOUR MARKET
With our outplacement and career consulting, numerous executives such as department heads, managing directors, CEO’s, CFO’s etc. have already successfully found new positions. This has enabled us to acquire a wealth of experience for this target group. Our former customers will be happy to serve you as reference providers. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
TRIAL PERIOD GUARANTEE AND PLACEMENT RATE
We offer outplacement and career consulting with clear objectives, milestones and sustainable success. Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free interview. You can reach us by phone: 0211 / 86286283 or 0179 / 4549214
The aim is not a quick placement but always a long-term and sustainable positioning on the labour market (NEWPLACEMENT). You should plan an average of 4-8 months for your professional reorientation, depending on your target region and position. We have an outplacement placement rate of 98 percent, including top executives such as department heads, managing directors, CEO’s, CFO’s etc…
Probationary period guarantee: You can take advantage of all benefits again if you do not pass the probationary period – for whatever reason.
Get to know us – by phone: 0211 / 86286283 or 0179 / 4549214.
SEPARATION FROM THE EMPLOYER
- Coaching for the emotional processing of the separation from the old employer
- Contact networks to lawyers with a focus on labour law
- Assistance in the optimization and creation of job references
PROFILING AND POSITIONING
- analysis of strengths and weaknesses, self-perception and external perception, analysis of obstructive patterns and repetitive difficult situations at the workplace
- Continuing education counselling
- Use of personality tests such as HOGAN LEAD, DEVELOP or TALENT Q or persolog Personality Profile, MBTI – to identify blind spots and identify your own potential and development potential
- Development of the unique selling proposition (USP) (What distinguishes you from others?)
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND MARKETING
- Development of an individual application strategy with appropriate milestones to achieve your target position in the time you require
- Meaningful application documents
- English language application documents
- Unsolicited application and online application
- Creation of a target company list for unsolicited applications
- (Social) Networking: Xing, Linkedin, etc.
- Establishing contacts to our network of headhunters, personnel consultants, decision-makers, etc.
- Job research and job coaching to find vacancies in the hidden market
PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS AND ASSESSMENT CENTER
- self-presentation, strengths and weaknesses, difficult questions, inadmissible questions, stress questions, questions to applicants 50+, interview simulation in English
- Successes and failures, questions to the employer
- Simulation of job interviews incl. video training
- Determination of a realistic target salary
- Assistance in salary negotiations and variable salary components
- Evaluation of conversations
- Strategies for 2nd conversations
- Preparation for Assessment Center, Development Center, Management Audits and Hiring Tests
AFTER THE INTERVIEW
- evaluation of conversations and comparison with personal and professional objectives
- Comparison of contract offers and decision making
- Drafting the employment contract
- What do I need to bear in mind during the probationary period?
- Onboarding – Coaching or executive coaching for better integration into the new leadership role (if desired, after starting work in the new position)
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free interview. You can reach us by phone: 0211 / 86286283 or 0179 / 4549214