Outplacement Consulting Specialists Düsseldorf
- We offer you all contents in German and English language
- More than 12 years of successful consulting and more than 1000 satisfied customers
- locations throughout Germany, Europe and worldwide placements on request
- Outplacement and career consulting with psychological competence, clear objectives, milestones and sustainable success
- Trial time guarantee: You can claim all services again if you do not survive the trial period – for whatever reason.
- We give you access to the hidden market because most specialists and executives are sought covertly. In return, we provide you with contacts to personnel consultants, headhunters and decision-makers.
- Securing your salaries: many clients save up to 6-digit amounts because you can quickly find a new job.
- Our success rate is 98% if you work with us for 4-8 months.
- With the right strategy and the right documentation, you will not leave burnt soil with your employers of choice.
- We strengthen your back professionally and emotionally in the event of setbacks, so that you can continue to look ahead motivated. In addition, we analyse with you what you can optimise, e.g. in your application documents or your interview strategy.
Banks, medical technology, financial services, automotive, IT, real estate, energy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consulting, telecommunications, mechanical engineering, logistics, trade, cosmetics, consumer goods, fashion, system gastronomy, etc.
CONSULTING AND COACHING FOR
Administrators, assistants, young professionals, specialists, consultants, experts, foremen, engineers, team leaders, department heads, division heads, managing directors, board members, CFO, CEO, COO, CTO, CMO, CSO, CIO, CDO, CSO etc.
SEPARATION FROM THE EMPLOYER
- Coaching for the emotional processing of the separation from the old employer
- Contact networks to lawyers with a focus on labour law
- Assistance in the optimization and creation of job references
PROFILING AND POSITIONING
- analysis of strengths and weaknesses, self-perception and external perception, analysis of obstructive patterns and repetitive difficult situations at the workplace
- Continuing education counselling
- Use of personality tests such as HOGAN LEAD, DEVELOP or TALENT Q or persolog Personality Profile, MBTI – to identify blind spots and identify your own potential and development potential
- Development of the unique selling proposition (USP) (What distinguishes you from others?)
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND MARKETING
- Development of an individual application strategy with appropriate milestones to achieve your target position in the time you require
- Meaningful application documents
- English language application documents
- Unsolicited application and online application
- Creation of a target company list for unsolicited applications
- (Social) Networking: Xing, Linkedin, etc.
- Establishing contacts to our network of headhunters, personnel consultants, decision-makers, etc.
- Job research and job coaching to find vacancies in the hidden market
PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS AND ASSESSMENT CENTER
- self-presentation, strengths and weaknesses, difficult questions, inadmissible questions, stress questions, questions to applicant 50+, interview simulation in English
- Successes and failures, questions to the employer
- Simulation of job interviews incl. video training
- Determination of a realistic target salary
- Assistance in salary negotiations and variable salary components
- Evaluation of conversations
- Strategies for 2nd conversations
- Preparation for Assessment Center, Development Center, Management Audits and Hiring Tests
AFTER THE INTERVIEW
- evaluation of conversations and comparison with personal and professional objectives
- Comparison of contract offers and decision making
- Drafting the employment contract
- What do I need to bear in mind during the probationary period?
- Onboarding – Coaching or executive coaching for better integration into the new leadership role (if desired, after starting work in the new position)
Discuss your career strategy with us in a personal, free interview. You can reach us by phone: 0211 / 13866230 or 0179 / 4549214