THE LOCATION DETERMINATION HELPS YOU TO GET OFF TO A SUCCESSFUL START AFTER ONLY 8 -12 HOURS
THEY GET TO KNOW THAT:
- Long-term goals and next career steps
- Methodological, social and professional competences
- Professional alternatives
- Blocking, hidden patterns
- Behaviour in change processes
- Strengths and development potential
- Values and beliefs
- continuing training needs
- Preferred roles in the team
- Power sources and power robbers
- Psychological test procedures such as HOGAN, MBTI, DISG
- CV analysis
- 360 degree feedback
- feedback and input from the
- FINAL REPORT
You will receive a multi-page final report that provides detailed information about your strengths, development potential, values, professional motives and other contents of the assessment.
CLIENT OPINIONS ON THE ASSESSMENT OF THE CURRENT SITUATION
- “I have a new job profile in mind that I didn’t even know existed before.”
- “Now it is clear to me what gives me joy and energy in my professional life and how I can tackle my next career steps”.
- “It’s good to know how I can avoid further burnout by using my strengths in a targeted manner.”
- “Now I am sure: A specialist career is my individual path, even if everyone expects me to have a management career.
We are happy to answer your questions in advance by telephone: 0211 13866230 and / or in a personal info conversation up to 1 hour free of charge at our office.
You can book the dates for the location determination as 4 or 8 hour intensive blocks. The consultation can also consist of a combination of personal appointments and telephone or e-mail correspondence, especially if you have a long journey.